-
January 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM
#2171
Inactive Member
soon exams will be over, so I'll be able to try and complete FF8! Soon, soon.....I've yet to play those Final Fantasy original games
-
January 22nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
#2172
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2005, 11:33 PM
#2173
Senior Hostboard Member
Gonna start POP2 again tomorrow. Finding all the secret stuff is my goal now.
-
January 22nd, 2005, 11:40 PM
#2174
Senior Hostboard Member
Lotr:bfme. Good side is much better(both ways:alignment, might) than the bad. It's kinda funny the weakest units on the bad side are free. But if you have enough might point you can buy the Balrog(a huge demon) summoning power.
-
January 23rd, 2005, 03:38 AM
#2175
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Raij - You've got to be quite a big FF fan to be able to go back and play the first 2, all the cinematics and beautiful graphics are replaced with raw, hardcore old skool RPG gameplay, which definately tests a gamers patience thanks to its sheer difficulty. If thats for you, then im sure you can pick it up cheap on amazon.
Just finihsed MGS2 (its amazing how much better i understand it now), now fully focusing on FFVI.
-
January 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
#2176
Inactive Member
World of Warcraft...its amazing....pokemon for the GBA (old school)....final fantasy tactics advance...and Rome: Total War
-
January 24th, 2005, 06:09 PM
#2177
Senior Hostboard Member
Sweet old Grandia 2 again. I didn't think I miss it so much.
-
January 24th, 2005, 10:58 PM
#2178
Senior Hostboard Member
I put my TV and PS2 right next to my bed, to encourage myself to play more games. Desk-chairs are really uncomfortable for long playing sessions, especially RPG's.
Final Fantasy VI
Also, i think secretly the whole world is screaming at Sammy for a Guilty Gear X3.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
January 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
#2179
Inactive Member
Goblin Commander for the XBox, I got it on Sunday and completed it today, it was a great game.
-
January 28th, 2005, 12:40 AM
#2180
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks